Your infinite playground. Freely modifiable infinite two-dimensional grid for pictures. The project currently (2013-Nov-16) under active developement. Check out the prototypes below!
A social experiment where any user could replace any visible square with his or her own picture. The space was not zoomable. The prototype was up and running for a month and ended due to fatal hardware failure.
Move and stack taas by press and hold. The changes are not permanent though. The arrangement resets when you refresh the page.
A zoomable board with over 22000 pictures. The pictures equals to every single picture taken by Akseli Palén during his life before September 2013.
- Akseli Palén, founder, main development.
- Ahti Pellinen, Windows Phone and Android development.
- Henrik Heino, Thetaa guide position algorithm, developer wiki and community driver.
- Samil Bavautdin, spiral tesselation algorithm for xeli.taataa.at.
- Jouni Palén for support and precious screenshots.
- Otto Vainikka for the name Taataa, Thetaa for xeli.taataa.at and enthusiasm.
- Elina Pelkonen for user interface ideas and inspiration.
- Veli-Matti Karhula for fresh ideas and enthusiasm.
- Antti Laitinen for early three.js demo and critique.
- Justus for Nindendo Wii compability testing.
- Mika Honkanen for critique and business points of views.
- Tero Latvala for ideas how to use Taataa as a project management tool.
- Anne-Meritta Tervakari for enthusiasm and scientific points of views.
- Kari Systä for comments about Taataa's distributed architecture.
- Roope Thomsson for the mysterious penguin attack.
Additional thanks to